Visa Application Form
Visas are issued to all U.S. citizens who wish to visit the Republic of Guinea. A visa can be obtained within 72 hours. Below are the requirements for a visa.
- A valid passport
- 2 Pictures (Passport size);
- Yellow fever vaccination certificate;
- A letter stating the purpose of your trip to Guinea;
- Fee: ($160) for up to three (3) years period with multiple entries);
- Rush visa for the same day or next days is charged at twice the regular fee;
- A self-stamped addressed envelope is required.